Sign in to follow this  
richo397

noise coming from left hand side of engine during deceleration

richo397

hello first time poster, im getting some out of the ordinary (for the mt07/fz07) during deceleration it almost sounds like there is washer bouncing around in the engine to best describe it. this noise only occurs when i am under load and decelerating if i pull the clutch in the noise stops, any suggestions as to what it could be ??? i am aware of the normal sounds the mt/fz makes but this is new sound that has only just come by me  

Beemer

This has been mentioned in the past, not sure if a thread was done on it but I heard the same thing after I got my bike. Only I thought it was coming from inside my pipe. I never found out what it was but it never caused a problem and I haven't heard it in quite awhile now. GL!

Beemer

richo397

yeah its random as just came out of nowhere really hopefully someone can help 

r1limited

Gerbels

• Like 1

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

prospeed44

Check your chain tension . It there is too much slack the chain could be rubbing/slapping the lower part of the counter sprocket cover .

• Like 1