The MT-07 Forum

contacting pattonme

prospeed44

I was wondering if anybody has a ph# or way of contacting Matt . I have pm'd him multiple times with no success . I did manage to "talk" to him thru Ebay and agreed to send him my forks for a cartridge upgrade but Ebay will not allow me to send him my ph# or email address or Paypal account information . I need his shipping address to send the forks to . Any help would be greatly appreciated . 

FYI- To the best of my knowledge based our phone conversations a month ago. Matt's work commitments does not allow time to participate in the FZ-form or provide and shock upgrade services at this time. Unless your following up on a old build as I was, best to look elsewhere to avoid frustration of slow/no progress. Told him the Form miss's his participation, and  hopefully he will be back soon.

34 minutes ago, elmo said:

Unless your following up on a old build as I was, best to look elsewhere to avoid frustration of slow/no progress.

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

I think Matt's is in the IT field a demanding industry, and I believe the Suspension  gig is a hobby job as he works for to cheap.

Giving one of his last postings about his service, when he gets busy he rather  provide  no service vs. poor service, a respectable  decision.

No worries guys . Sounds like he's super busy and that's a good thing sometimes . I'll pursue a different solution . 

Archived