The MT-07 Forum

Suggested tips to improve my bike

captaincampants

captaincampants

So i just got my bike a week ago and i am nearing the 600 mile mark. I was wondering about easy or cheap performance or aesthetic changes i could make to my bike. I really want an HID kit and led blinkers. An led daytime light would be awesome too. I need a windscreen for winter riding because i ride ALL winter unless its raining. I live in central California so rains not an issue right now. A fender eliminator would do wonders for the look of the bike. But i'm having a hard time finding one. Anything else you can think of just let me know.

• Global Moderator

If you're looking for a quality fender eliminator and led turn signals I would suggest this one 
Members are very happy with it and you'd be supporting us.

If you're looking for a quality fender eliminator and led turn signals I would suggest this one  Members are very happy with it and you'd be supporting us.
Can't agree more.  Best bang for the buck ... fit and finish are fantastic.  Go for it!

Grab a fender eliminator and led signals to start. Then remove the reflectors on each side of the fork and use the bracket from one of them to hold the rear break reservoir that way you can remove the passenger pegs. Edit - And get bar end mirrors.

82 Yamaha XJ550 Maxim Black (Passed Away)
15 Yamaha FZ-07 White

• 3 months later...

Archived