The MT-07 Forum

Hawaii FZ07 RIDERS

pj

So how was the ride? You guys doing the poker run? I finished installing the Woodcraft clip-ons, frame sliders, Driven rearsets, Motodynamic tail light, and fender eliminator today but haven't ridden it yet. Can't make it for the poker run, unfortunately.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jonskelton10

No I won't be doing poker run but our ride today was pretty sweet practiced some leaning and for some reason the front end just kept wheeling lol I love this bike

jonskelton10

Im curious how much different huge bike will ride with the clip ons and rear sets.... Bet It looks awesome too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
jonskelton10

I would have been down to ride but low sided my fz on tantulus the Friday before last. She's gtg now and so am I.

jonskelton10

Yeah I'm good just had some bruises and road rash. Thank god I had frame sliders the bike is in good shape just couple scratches on side intake

jonskelton10

I have oes frame/axle sliders. They can definately take another spill. The fz mainly slid on sliders,axle slider(barely tell it touched), and bar end weight. Of course there was scratches on side intake. I'm suprised how little the damage was

• 1 month later...

There is a ride tomorrow starting at 3:30 at Hooters. A Yamaha rep leads it and it's mostly Yamaha sport bikes, but it's not exclusive. There were four FZ-07s out of 28 bikes on the last ride and PJ on this thread was one with me! Ride will finish up around 6:30 back at Hooters where we're going to watch the San Marino MotoGP

• 1 month later...

So, after a long deliberation I've finally decided that I have to sell my bike... I messed up my back at work back in February and it has slowly been getting worse to the point that it hurts to throw my leg over it. I wanted to post it on here before I put it on craigslist since I'm sure you guys know someone who wants one. It's a white 2015 with a little over 8300 miles on it. I broke in the engine properly, changed the oil properly with the break in phase and regularly afterwards. It has never seen over 8500 RPM and it rarely goes over 6500 RPM. It has a Yoshimura fender eliminator, four LED turn signals with resistor, full Delkevic exhaust. Registration is good until November 2016 and Safety is good until December 2016. The bike got knocked over by a lawn mower (don't ask me how someone managed to do that) so the plastic around the left mirror, left bar end, and left black plastic fairing all are scratched. If you or anyone you know is interested just PM me and I'll give you my numberĀ 

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived