The MT-07 Forum

Hawaii FZ07 RIDERS

pj

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Global Moderator

I wish I could say I was your neighbour, but I live quite a ways for you. Still hoping to visit one day.

Btw, welcome ! Great to have you here. Feel free to post pictures. :)

• Global Moderator

Any chance of pictures with some of that amazing Hawaii scenery in the background?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
dizzid1320

I'm in Pearl City. Just picked up the bike last week from South Seas (took them forever to "build" it) and doing a full day of installing a bunch of goodies from Revzilla/Motostarz/Vagabond/eBay this weekend. I'm down to ride anytime after that.

Will probably post pics that weekend too.

jonskelton10

Sounds good man definately let me know I bought mine from south seas too just broke 1k miles. What kinda parts you putting on

dizzid1320

scheduled this weekend is: Woodcraft clipons, Driven TT rearsets, Woodcraft frame sliders, Motodynamics integrated tail light, eBay fender eliminator, Vagabond rear brake relocation bracket, Techspec tank grips.

Akra carbon and FP Racing levers are already on. That's about all I can afford for now until I find a buyer for my old bike.

Know any new or potentially new riders who might want a 2014 CBR500R?

You guys going to the poker this weekend starting from cycle city? I live in Kahaluu and ride every chance I get

dizzid1320

I can't find any details about the poker run. I see one scheduled in Oct but looks like just a tattoo contest this weekend. I'm busy on Sat anyway but should be free Sunday.

jonskelton10

Man I need to sell some of my gear so I can catch up on aftermarket parts lol. I want my exhaust done bad. I'm curious how much the rear sets will change feel f bike but I can't justify that till I do suspension. I wanna do poker run I heard it was Sunday but can't find info on it

jonskelton10

See I'm confused when it is I saw a flyer a friend of mine had and it says meet at cycle city at 0800 Sunday but idk how to put pics on here

This is the event for July 11:
A091A7E6-DA1B-48F4-AFD2-BADF77A4E96A.PNG

The Poker Run:

Poker Run - Lava Riders MC
Sunday, October 11, 2015 8:30:00 AM - 10:00:00 AM
Lava Riders MC Poker Poker Run Starting at: Cycle City 600 Puuloa Road Honolulu, HI 96819

jonskelton10

Ok a friend of mine called about the poker run and it is Sunday you can buy tickets today and tomorrow for $5 per rider or $10 Sunday and the meeting place is cycle city @8am cycle city and ends at hoku brew company @1600

Darn. I would have gone but I just got a message from a friend who is in town this weekend... Just made plans for Sunday.

jonskelton10

Im going on a ride tomorrow meeting some friends at millilani Wal-Mart at 1100 then going to tantalus

Archived