The MT-07 Forum

RojoRacing 2018 MT-07 Build

RojoRacing

Thankfully times have changed. I am not seeing that much riding or police activity, but hear stories from many how it was the #1 hot spot, and how bad it used to be. Usually hit at sunrise during the summer to avoid cyclist. No doubt Mt Hamilton is great technical ride, and riding it more would make me a better rider.

44 minutes ago, elmo said:

Thankfully times have changed. I am not seeing that much riding or police activity, but hear stories from many how it was the #1 hot spot, and how bad it used to be. Usually hit at sunrise during the summer to avoid cyclist. No doubt Mt Hamilton is great technical ride, and riding it more would make me a better rider.

nah in essence riding the track or racing will make you a better rider, riding canyons just teaches you bad habits. 

I'll be up in the next few weeks to visit my family and if possible I'll try and get out with a dad for a ride over Hamilton if you care to join.  It'll have to be totally dry because two weeks ago we rode the whole day in the wet and really dampened the day a bit. 

• 6 months later...
Fz_Stephen_Fz

Did you really find 20mm spacers for your clip ons or are the the 10mm? Were all the cables long enough? And this allowed you to not crush your thumbs at full lock right? Did it make the riding position more aggressive?

• 3 weeks later...