The MT-07 Forum

Closeout '18

scotto

Did the deal over the phone this morning.  Going in Tuesday morning to sign on dotted line.  Buying it from Tom Wood Powersports in Anderson, Indians.  Closeout '18 MT in white (give me black wheels, I hate cleaning up flung chain lube),  $6899 out the door and delivered to my house 100 miles round trip.  I had 2 dealers working against each other, went with the one I know best.  He came down $30 to match the other guy and did the delivery way cheaper.  Not a drop dead deal but I figured starting at MSRP of $7599 + frieght + set-up + doc fee, not bad.  Got it on a Yamaha credit card at 0% for 2 years with no monthly min payment and I'm selling another bike so I'll just pay it off when it goes.  So if you know anyone interested in an "as new" 2016 Super Tenere ES with 8k miles, pm me.

What do you guys think of the deal?

Please Mister Fantasy play us a tune, something to make us all happy.    Stevie Winwood / Traffic, 1967

Sorry, I see now that the above entry should have gone in the "pricing" forum.  If one of the moderators can move it that would be great.  The other dealer was Westfield Powersports in Westfield, IN.  Their were a couple of other dealers around IN starting at $6399 so I guess good deals aren't that uncommon this time of year.

Please Mister Fantasy play us a tune, something to make us all happy.    Stevie Winwood / Traffic, 1967

Sorry again, that should be "above entry should have gone in the pricing thread".

Archived