The MT-07 Forum

I am no engineer but it took me 2 seconds

r1limited

To say this is a very bad design, who can spot the complete FUBAR.  Outside of that this is awesome.

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

NRWhiteKnight

No limitations? Fly as high as you want? I hear the FAA coming. lol.  13 mile range? Way to short for a three hour charge, imo. Also, according to their website, price is 150K. That puts a a large number of people who might be interest right out the door to ability to purchase. Sorry, it does look cool, but with these barriers (even though the short range can possibly be forgiven), without further safety features to protect one and other from the obvious (does it even need saying), only the independently wealthy or government municipalities will be able to get one.

Flying Motorcycle - Scorpion 3 - By Hoverbike

2018 MT-07 - Mods: Shorty Levers, Radiator Guard, Puig Sport Windscreen,Air box  Snorkel Removed.

I wonder how many test pilots looked at that and said F**K this man

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

I would have thought it would be safer to have the props above the riders head, less chance of being minced up when you fall off, but also more stable as the center of gravity would be below the props rather than above them. I like the idea of a real drone to ride, but this just does not seem safe.. Fun  yess, safe no...

Gary

1 hour ago, Thrasherg said:

I would have thought it would be safer to have the props above the riders head, less chance of being minced up when you fall off, but also more stable as the center of gravity would be below the props rather than above them. I like the idea of a real drone to ride, but this just does not seem safe.. Fun  yess, safe no...

Gary

But then the person would probably stand up like a Adventure rider and ..... Pop off with yer head, now that would cause a bit of a stir on the freeway below

I think the one thing that most of you are overlooking is that is you are 50 feet off the ground when things go balls up it won't make much difference whether you are minced and sliced on the way down or not.

Most riders cant actually ride worth a shet, end up in my lane in the cany0ns coming from the other direction. 

Most people cant drive worth a shet, either. 

And now we want to put them up above us in the air and just trust that they won't phuck up and crash down into our homes?  Crash down into a school? 

I would pay to see a dumbass crash into a large gas container at full blast. Or into a power sub station. 

Anyone who pre orders one of these is a phucking idiot. No way it gets approved for mass production. 

11 hours ago, pegasus46 said:

I think the one thing that most of you are overlooking is that is you are 50 feet off the ground when things go balls up it won't make much difference whether you are minced and sliced on the way down or not.

Some peeps may mot want to look like Hamburger Helper in their open casket. I know I wouldn't. 🤗

Beemer

I love this! We've always been our own worst enemies as a species. Remember years ago we used to be able to buy dynamite at Holiday Gas Staions, we ruin everything for ourselves, lol. 

I still love to have the ability to select what manner of stupidly I participate in.

MV5BZjRiMGZjODEtMzhhZi00YzcxLWEwZDctMzM5NGVlNmVkMmIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDgyODgxNjE@._V1_.thumb.jpg.fa2c4d04ce5dc114bc7e3279e588adda.jpg

48 minutes ago, mossrider said:

I love this! We've always been our own worst enemies as a species. Remember years ago we used to be able to buy dynamite at Holiday Gas Staions, we ruin everything for ourselves, lol. 

I still love to have the ability to select what manner of stupidly I participate in.

MV5BZjRiMGZjODEtMzhhZi00YzcxLWEwZDctMzM5NGVlNmVkMmIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDgyODgxNjE@._V1_.thumb.jpg.fa2c4d04ce5dc114bc7e3279e588adda.jpg

Lawn Darts

Now that ws awesom

Just now, r1limited said:

Lawn Darts

Now that ws awesom

Awww, lawn darts, yeeesss. 

Yet we managed to grow up and then bought motorcycles.

Those were the days of riding in the back of pickups doing 65 on the freeway.  Lawn darts, Super Elastic Bubble Plastic the most toxic substance known to man

Those were the days of riding in the back of pickups doing 65 on the freeway.  Lawn darts, Super Elastic Bubble Plastic the most toxic substance known to man

We were banned from the mall, when they first became a thing, for shooting Superballs with wrist rockets down the corridors, hehe

3 minutes ago, mossrider said:

We were banned from the mall, when they first became a thing, for shooting Superballs with wrist rockets down the corridors, hehe

Hahahahhahaha

We used to go to the park and hit superballs with a bat.  Them buggers would fly.  Them drivers on Hilsdale avenue never had a chance

Hahahahhahaha

We used to go to the park and hit superballs with a bat.  Them buggers would fly.  Them drivers on Hilsdale avenue never had a chance

We were horrible kids. We made cannister shot out of Super balls using tin cans as sabots and fired out of our potato cannons into the park from across the river.

22 minutes ago, mossrider said:

We were horrible kids.

No just unsupervised and without ritalin, we were natural kids

That said, so much we did back then would be construed as violent or terror today.  More than likely been put on ritalin for adhd some made up crap like that.    We used to play army, or cowboys and indians, whatever it was at the time that had to do with bb guns, arrows and dirt clods.  We dawned overalls put on them plastic eye shades or visors used in grinding, and shot each other, tossed dirt clods as grenades.  Such fun until Jinx "Nic name" for mike johnson caught a dirt clod on his head.  Who knew it had a huge rock in it.  But the explosion was spectacular and dirt and blood went everyware. 

I love this topic. The nostalgia always makes me laugh.

Not only no bicycle helmets, we had never heard of helmets and we played tag on our motor scooters after dark with no lights running full speed thru yards and alleys. Lots of scraps and bruises and bent up handlebars in some fantastic  crashes but the result was also the best mechanical education any could have ever gotten.

Shattered timing gear was the result of discovering how great I could do donuts on wet grass. Ok whats inside there that broke, hummmm, ok I see it and as soon as I could get a ride to town to buy a gear it was back to the destructive process.

Archived