The MT-07 Forum

New to this ish

lilred1608

Whats going on guys?! Just got my FZ07 back in september. She's my third bike. I've had a 08 GXSR600 and 2012 R6. This is my first naked bike. but so far i'm digging it! all I've done so far is put a fender eliminator kit and replace some damaged parts from a parking lot accident. someone knocked her over while i was at work. looking forward to some sharing some stories and making some fz07 friends. 

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome lilred1608! Glad you joined our little group! Did you find out who knocked her over?

Illegitimi non carborundum

no @hippiebikerchick i never did find out. i knocked on every door in my apartment building. but no one saw anything. imagine that... insurance quoted 1000 dollars worth of damage. 200 in parts later, I've fixed it my self. thanks @fromthecage the r6 was my baby, but she was stolen from me in san diego. probably in tj somewhere.

• Global Moderator

Hey @lilred1608. Great to have you on board! I just hate it when someone else touches my stuff, let alone nocking it over or stealing it. What did you have to replace?

@Guru I agree. Ihad to replace the handlebars the risers the throttle grip upper and lower throttle control and the ignition switch housing. And bar ends. That's just to get it rideable again. There are a few small scratches. Nothing major. Intotal about 200 in parts, did the work my self.

Archived