Sign in to follow this  
RojoRacing

How to Completely Removal of ABS System?

cornerslider
On 4/2/2019 at 8:45 PM, pegasus46 said:

I am sure curious how you can brake better than MM & VR because their bikes have ABS.

Those guys aren't running a "budget" ABS system.... The system those guys run is probably more expensive/advanced than even the most highly modified FZ-07R that us mortals run-

• Like 1

""W.O.T. until you see god, then brake"

wrxer
On 4/2/2019 at 8:45 PM, pegasus46 said:

I am sure curious how you can brake better than MM & VR because their bikes have ABS.

MM & VR are human ABS & traction control systems...that's why they are them & we are us.

stoggy

yea i know necro.  but whatever I hate ABS.

I don't think ABS is illegal in motogp just no one uses it because it sucks so bad.  You get a lot of people that think its amazing, most of those i have found don't even ride.  No one in any kind of racing uses it either.  Its just being forced on everyone probably because of ass lick politicians got paid to do it.  Like they know anything about motorcycles or driving even...

1.  I love the it's not ok for racing but great for street use excuse too.  Like just ask a cop about how he thinks ALL motorcyclists ride.  So obviously no racing here...

2.  It almost triples the amount of brake fluid needed in the system.  This adds to spongy brakes and less feed back from the brakes.

3.  The MSF people took a day 1 rider, had NO previous riding experience, in less then an hour he could out break ABS.  So these only the pros can break that good people must really suck.

4.  Up until 2018 you couldn't even corner properly on a motorcycle with ABS.  That is why they put the lean angle switch on the ABS.  So obviously this crap has been well tested.

5.  I have had ABS trigger when barely breaking, for no reason whatsoever.

6.  When it does trigger it whips the wheel back so hard it almost hurts.  ABS is spastic shet.

7.  I have had it kick my foot off the rear brake.  I thought i ran into something and looked down to see if my foot was still on the end of my leg.  I don't trust my brakes anymore.

8.  Just remove the fuse?  see 2 and 4.  Why should I have to pay for something that doesn't work.  Let these dumb f@#ks that think the shet is so great buy it and install it aftermarket.  Where is our mandatory tail tidy legislation.  Or mandatory loud pipes saves lives legislation...

So f@#k Volkswagen Group.  Eat shet and die you f@#king nazi bastards.

• Like 1