Sign in to follow this  
r1limited

After Market Levers

r1limited

I am always looking for a good deal.  I took a look at STGs video on levers.  I thnk it is a good reminder is you get what you pay for.  I am one cheap SOB, but when it comes to my safety and others on a bike, I do not scrimp

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

FZ07R WaNaB

Here's a question; how many of you that change your levers, carry your old levers with you?

It occurred to me after my wreck a month ago, that if it weren't for my BarkBuster Storms, I would have lost my clutch lever. That would have been really crappy. I now have my original levers and the wrench/screwdriver for them secured under my rear seat along with my plug/inflation kit. You can get away without a front brake lever, but you are so screwed without the clutch lever.

• Like 2

Xrtaco

Damn I really should carry extra with me too. I'll do that tonight. 

Yasha

I have the chinese ebay levers. They work fine. No worse than stock for sure.

Cruizin

The FZ07 is a low cost bike, so its common for its owners to go with lower costs upgrades, if there is such a thing.  And I respect that. 

But for those who want to upgrade quality and function, I usually turn to the FZ-07 levers page on Revzilla.

WWW.REVZILLA.COM

2017 Yamaha FZ-07 Parts & Accessories at RevZilla.com. Free Shipping, No Hassle Returns and the Lowest Prices - Guaranteed

Cruizin

Heck, the Puig's are on sale. I like foldaway levers, they tend not not break as easily if tipped over. 

puig_foldable_brake_lever16_c_blue_selec
WWW.REVZILLA.COM

Step into the future with the Puig Foldable Clutch Lever 2.0. These bad boys are CNC machined from billet aluminum for low weight and feature a smooth…

puig_extendable_foldable_brake_lever.jpg
WWW.REVZILLA.COM

The Puig Extendable Foldable Brake Levers feature both a length-adjustable lever wing and a six-position grab distance adjuster in addition to the dam…

• Like 1

Carpetbombing

I like the FP Racing levers for the money, out of California. I have them on two of my bikes now.