The MT-07 Forum

Getting Goosed while racing

r1limited

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

NRWhiteKnight

That almost happened to Jorge Lorenzo. A bird got caught in his bike at Phillip Island a few years ago. Hope these riders weren't hurt.

2018 MT-07 - Mods: Shorty Levers, Radiator Guard, Puig Sport Windscreen,Air box  Snorkel Removed.

13 hours ago, NRWhiteKnight said:

That almost happened to Jorge Lorenzo

Who?
Oh the spanish midget Little Person

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• Premium Member

100mph n 700# flying head butt vs wee seagull... but whats the SNELL/ ECE ratings/rules on bird strikes? 

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

I got hit by a sparrow in the upper left running about a Buck.  It bounced off the cowling first and hit me exploding.  It left one hella bruze and felt like I got hit with a bat at full swing (If you can imagine what that feels like)  Took me awhile to get all the bird fiber out of them perferated leathers

NRWhiteKnight
On 10/31/2018 at 9:24 AM, r1limited said:

Who?
Oh the spanish midget Little Person

No, that's Pedrosa. Lorenzo is the Italian guy the went to Ducati cause he thought he could do better on it.   ;)

2018 MT-07 - Mods: Shorty Levers, Radiator Guard, Puig Sport Windscreen,Air box  Snorkel Removed.

Archived