The MT-07 Forum

Rekluse Clutch

RedReaper

6 minutes ago, topazsparrow said:

I think the issue is that their website states that it increases the torque output of the bikes it's installed on. At best, it's poorly worded. At the worst it's intentionally misleading.

Increased TQ actually does occur, but I'm not scientific enough to explain why and how. 

3 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

Increased TQ actually does occur, but I'm not scientific enough to explain why and how. 

Only way I see that happening is if the clutch pack is lighter and reduces the rotating mass. Otherwise, it's not strictly true, unless they're suggestion that you can more effectively apply the existing torque (which might be true, but isn't said anywhere).

It's possible that they're meaning to say it can handle more torque, but again, poor or misleading wording on that one too.

11 minutes ago, topazsparrow said:

Only way I see that happening is if the clutch pack is lighter and reduces the rotating mass. Otherwise, it's not strictly true, unless they're suggestion that you can more effectively apply the existing torque (which might be true, but isn't said anywhere).

It's possible that they're meaning to say it can handle more torque, but again, poor or misleading wording on that one too.

The dirtbike/motocross community loves their stuff, as do I.    I haven't heard anyone that owns their clutch say the word "misleading" when talking about Rekluse. 

The increased TQ reference is probably in reference to the fact that with a Rekluse, there is next to no "slippage" . 

1 hour ago, Cruizin said:

Let me esplain this

You see when you have more plates than dishes, your value of metrics is increased by ceramic variants of complicate atrophy.  When this slite variation of isometrical inquisitive formats reach a sudden density of hypoglycemic values, then and only then does the equator count when encompassing a circular motion.  This is called the Theory of Adjoining Hyperthreading.

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Archived