The MT-07 Forum

Almost had it

evofzx

Over the past few months I have just fell in love with the FZ-07, Im from WV so its cold here in he winter, long story short, I side swiped my evo and caused $6500 worth of damage.  There goes my FZ.  I just started saving again for the graphite grey one.  Man i was so close but thats life.  Anyway just wanted to say hi, in a few months i post a pic of my bike when i get it.  If anyone want to see my car in pieces at the body shop just ask and ill post em.

• Global Moderator

Hi @evofzx, thanks for posting and welcome. Sh!t happens, glad you're okay. Yes, post pics, let's see what $6.5k worth of damage looks like.
In the end, the bike is just a big toy for the most of us. It's not the end of the world if it is out of reach for now. In the meantime you can enjoy the forum, lot's of info and happy members here.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome evofzx and sorry to hear this happened to you. The bright side is the deals will probably be better a few months from now. How much riding experience do you have and would this be your first bike?

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator

HBC is rightt, the deals will only get better as there are more bikes available. It will be tough to wait (especially when you get the bike and realize how much fun you missed), but you can live vicariously through us in the meantime :).

Ha thats true, I can live vicariously through you guys and gals. Oh, it was an 08 Evo X. I actually had to preorder it in 2007 since the dealer only was getting 2. It was my baby and It freaking broke my heart to see it so beat up. But It hurts even more that my FZ-07 fund is now pretty much gone. I like fast cars but Ive always loved things on two wheels. I hope to have that FZ real soon

• Premium Member

Sorry to hear about your EVO. Hope you don't have to wait too long to get her back. I've always been fond of those cars. I lived in Japan for 9 years, and had a fully tuned EVO II. It was a monster, so I feel your pain Sir.

Let us know how it goes and hope you stick around here to stay in tune with the FZ-07 happenings :)

- Paulie

Archived