The MT-07 Forum

Skully, well maybe it is the X-Files Skully

r1limited

Skully is back

https://www.skullytechnologies.com/

an 1800$ helmet, now promised to be on the market this year.  The LID looks bad ass, however 1800 is far to steep for me.  But it is a bad ass looking LID.  The article from RideApart explained the two original owners blew all the capital on hookers and blow :)

SKULLY NATION

We are happy to inform you that the assets of SKULLY, Inc., have been acquired by Ivan Contreras and Rafael Contreras, successful businessmen in a variety of global turnaround industrial and technology ventures, with the goal of fulfilling SKULLY’s destiny.

Ivan Contreras, President of the new company SKULLY Technologies, assembled a new leadership team and has located the headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia.

SKULLY Technologies is unrelated to the former SKULLY, Inc., which filed bankruptcy and is no longer in business. Although SKULLY Technologies has no formal obligation to the customers of the now defunct SKULLY, Inc., we recognize that hundreds of SKULLY helmet enthusiasts around the world have contributed to this product and were understandably disappointed that they never received one.

WE ARE DETERMINED TO MAKE THIS RIGHT

We would like to give anyone who previously pre-ordered or contributed to the effort via Indiegogo the opportunity to receive one of our new SKULLY FENIX AR helmets, an improved version of the SKULLY AR-1 which will begin shipping the summer of 2018. We call this our Make it Right Campaign.

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Nice feature set on that helmet, but there is no way I would drop that kind of coin on a helmet.

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

All the helmet you will ever need,

Open face,

Jack-Nicholson-as-George-Hanson-in-Easy-Rider.jpg.ee82d3e7c0e284cc43e5cc221542588b.jpg

Or full face,

2114618406_darkhelmet5818.thumb.jpg.8f5820da98302d21d5516c5378c924ba.jpg

Mmmm, Scully...

Sorry wrong Skully, my bad

😆

2 hours ago, Cruizin said:

For that money it better come with some of that cocaine and hookers

Like Delorian, buy a Delorian and get a cocain rebate

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

1 minute ago, shinyribs said:

Back from the dead. Are they gonna hook up all the original investors that got shafted before? 

Apperantly you missed that part on the linsk and site.  Short Answer yes they are

4 hours ago, r1limited said:

Apperantly you missed that part on the linsk and site.  Short Answer yes they are

Yep, I guess I did miss that. Went back to find it just now and missed it again. Although, I didn't dig real deep.

8 hours ago, shinyribs said:

Yep, I guess I did miss that. Went back to find it just now and missed it again. Although, I didn't dig real deep.

LOL
It was actually in my quoted text too

WE ARE DETERMINED TO MAKE THIS RIGHT

We would like to give anyone who previously pre-ordered or contributed to the effort via Indiegogo the opportunity to receive one of our new SKULLY FENIX AR helmets, an improved version of the SKULLY AR-1 which will begin shipping the summer of 2018. We call this our Make it Right Campaign.

Archived