Cruizin

Have any of you ordered from Twisted Throttle? Feedback request

Cruizin

Have any of you done business with them in the past? Any good or bad experiences? How would you rate their customer service? 

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.  Please, let's keep this only about Twisted Throttle in this thread. 

mossrider

I've got stuff for my Moto Guzzi LeMans and Kawasaki Versys sport tourers from them in the past. Fine company, no probs. Would rank them among the upper of the more specialized companies out there.

👍

• Thanks 1

shinyribs

Never used them personally, but my wife ordered a present for me from them last Christmas.....sadly, I can't remember what is was. But let's not tell her that ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Littlebriar

I have purchased quite a bit from them in the last 2 years. Good company. Reasonable prices with nice product line. Haven't dealt with customer service directly but shipping is always quick.

• Like 2

rick

Got my SW Motech bags (on sale at the time)and luggage rack as well as my Barkbuster hand guards thru them. No issues that I can remember. Only had to talk to them once when they sent the wrong bar adapter for the hand guards. It was resolved quickly and fairly iirc. 

• Like 1

chademinent

Bought a bracket from them that no one else carried.  No problems, great company. 

• Like 1

Thrasherg

I have bought several items from them and never had an issue. One of my preferred shops.

Gary

• Like 1

rick
3 hours ago, rick said:

Got my SW Motech bags (on sale at the time)and luggage rack as well as my Barkbuster hand guards thru them. No issues that I can remember. Only had to talk to them once when they sent the wrong bar adapter for the hand guards. It was resolved quickly and fairly iirc. 

I forgot, also get my MRA Double Bubble screen from them. Sheesh, I was sure busy spending on this bike when it was new. 

• Like 1

DewMan

I ordered a 520 chain & sprockets without issue from them at a good price. 👍

• Like 1

rfmueller

I've purchased from them, and prefer them if they have what I'm looking for.

• Like 1

zombiphone

I got to tour their facility when I was in Rhode Island, and I've got at least 3 friends that I can think of off hand who have worked for them. Supposedly, they're also pretty good from an employee perspective, which I like supporting (That's more than I can say for when I worked at Cycle Gear) 

They've got a pretty cool R&D/fabrication shop for their house made parts, too. Never had a problem when ordering from them over the years

• Like 1

Yamaoldster

Just in the last couple weeks I tried to buy a front fender extender for 2018 MT07. Their site said what they had fit 2018. When I got it wasn't close to fitting. I sent them at least half dozen photos showing how it didn't fit. After many emails they finally said they would take it back but I had to pay shipping, I said no way because their site said it would fit. Finally after many emails they sent me info for free shipping. When they got the extender back they contacted me and said no worries they have one that fit...……….they said they compared the one they shipped to what they now had and said it was different. I said ok send it to me. When I got it it was exactly like the first one and even on the packaging it said for 2017 not 2018. So I sent them another half dozen photos showing how it didn't fit,  just like the first one. They had no argument and straight away sent me shipping instructions. Hey, at least now I know where Fedex office is in my hood.

r1limited
46 minutes ago, Yamaoldster said:

They had no argument and straight away sent me shipping instructions. Hey, at least now I know where Fedex office is in my hood.

And moral of the story is

never trust a fart

Zephyr

Ordered some stuff from them.  Made sure it was exactly what I wanted and everything went smoothly.  Not much interaction with customer service.  Fair prices for what I was looking for and a decent selection of stuff.

CriticalCore

I got a centerstand from them, had to return it about 2 weeks later after I found out it wasn't compatible though.

No issues, there was 10% restock fee which was alright by me.

scotto

I've used them at least 2 dozen times over the years.  It's always been a good experience. Very quick shipping.  Don't think I've ever had to return anything so can't comment on that.  I know that Revzilla has a very nice return policy.

Next time you're ready to order something, do it right up to the last step at both sites, TT and Rev, and check out the bottom line charge.  I think you'll see what I'm talking about.  Don't want to come right out and say it.  TT may be absorbing the difference.