The MT-07 Forum

Action Cameras

MotoFuzzle

Thank you all for your input.  I have been enjoying the Drift Ghost S for about a week now.  I have been messing with it here and there, comparing the different settings, and trying out the time-lapse, photos, freeze-frames, etc, but I have mostly been reviewing my daily commutes.  It's interesting to be able to go back and see critique your own riding, or to show others how some crazy driver almost smushed you, and surprisingly how many people run red lights...really red lights.  I look forward to using this little guy for track days and other adventury-type things.

I feel like the Replay 1080XD needs more attention. Far better sound quality to a gopro.

I still enjoy gopros though. Can't beat their advertising.

'15 FZ-07
'93 Honda XR650L (supermoto/pig) (SOLD)

Well, the GoPro HERO (no number or color after its name) is the cheapest one. At $130. I just got one. It's the one @jasonaz1 posted.  
[video src=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVrp4s9BYFA]

Watch this and you might realize how cheap this entry level Gopro is after all. 

Guest August BB

I bought a contour roam2 for insurance/whatever purposes if someone hits me from in front/side, not for vlogging.

I chose that one because I swear all those gopros on people's helmets look like techno-turd.

I chose that one because I swear all those gopros on people's helmets look like techno-turd.
"Techno-turd"? isn't a bit harsh? but yes, they do look ........ different (rofl) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
crazycracka501
I buy alot of things used. Scored a nice Hero 3 for a fraction of new price and it works great.
Is there a specific forum or site for used cameras other than Ebay?

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

Archived