The MT-07 Forum

2018 MT 07 Headlight bulb question

Dare738

Cyclops ran out of their 38 watt version for their H4 LED, they only have the 76 watt version left https://www.cyclopsadventuresports.com/Cyclops-100-H4-LED-headlight-bulb_p_192.html would I be able to use the 76 watt version without blowing anything? Also anyone know the bulb size for the 2018 MT 07 parking lights? Trying to get the parking lights to match the cyclops headlight bulb color. Also what's a good place to pick up the LED bulbs for the parking lights?

• Premium Member

You'll be fine with the 78w LED. Others here are using it without issue.

I can't speak to the parking lights for the 2018 as I have a 2017.

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

4 minutes ago, DewMan said:

You'll be fine with the 78w LED. Others here are using it without issue.

I can't speak to the parking lights for the 2018 as I have a 2017.

Thanks for clearing that up, I wasn't too sure on the difference between the watts. What size is the parking lights on the 2017? I tried to look up the parking light size for the 2018 model but I can't seem to find it.

• Premium Member

I assume you're not speaking to the turn signal bulbs but are speaking of the smaller accent light within the headlight assembly.  If that's the case you need T10 base bulbs like these that I use in my 2017.

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

29 minutes ago, DewMan said:

I assume you're not speaking to the turn signal bulbs but are speaking of the smaller accent light within the headlight assembly.  If that's the case you need T10 base bulbs like these that I use in my 2017.

Yea I'm talking about the ones in the headlight assembly, the 2018 has two lights, one on each side of the main headlight, if it's the same size as the 2017 model, I was thinking of these from cyclops T10 LED parking light bulb just so I can match the color of the headlights.

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Dare738 said:

Yea I'm talking about the ones in the headlight assembly, the 2018 has two lights on each side of the main headlight, if it's the same size as the 2017 model, I was thinking of these from cyclops T10 LED parking light bulb just so I can match the color of the headlights.

Those are a bit pricey compared to the ones I got but they should work. But I'd get confirmation that they're correct for the 2018 before spending $60 for the set of four you'll need.

Best of Luck to you. ✌️

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, JayMT07 said:

I spent $11 for 10 auxiliary bulbs. They’ve been great and match my LED headlight. 

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B00WBGCVBM?psc=1&ref=yo_pop_mb_pd

Thanks @JayMT07 for the confirmation that they use the same bulbs.

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

10 minutes ago, Dare738 said:

So the bulb size is a T10? also is that the cyclops headlight? It looks pretty good.

T10, yep. 

I have Cougar Motors LEDs. 6k and they came in a pack of two. I think I paid $65 CAD for them off amazon. 

885E67BE-FDB1-4A94-A458-4FB7518C179F.jpeg

Instagram: @jayparrington 

Archived