The MT-07 Forum

Partzilla item choose

CursedKostya

Hello I was about to order some fairing parts from partzilla and I've noticed that the same part has 2 items how do I know which one I need and what's the difference between them ? . There's MS1 AND SMXScreenshot_20180924-215617_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5bd78b8b6d8029ee06d1be0fc7a0b810.jpg

I'm going to guess that MS1 and SMX are for the color, based on the part numbers listed above and then looking them up at yamahapartshouse.com by part number, then viewing where they are used, and then looking at the online fiche.

Disclaimer: **This is only a guess and actual details may vary from the guess. Please check local listings for accuracy**

2018 MT-07 - Mods: Shorty Levers, Radiator Guard, Puig Sport Windscreen,Air box  Snorkel Removed.

2 hours ago, NRWhiteKnight said:

I'm going to guess that MS1 and SMX are for the color, based on the part numbers listed above and then looking them up at yamahapartshouse.com by part number, then viewing where they are used, and then looking at the online fiche.

Disclaimer: **This is only a guess and actual details may vary from the guess. Please check local listings for accuracy**

this is the same part and the same color ... 

2 hours ago, CursedKostya said:

this is the same part and the same color ... 

They may make it look like the same color in their listings, but MS1 and SMX are Yamaha paint codes.

MS1 is Matte Silver 1, also goes by code 2058.

SMX is Black Metallic X, also goes by code 1382.

Hope that helps!

3 minutes ago, fluxprism said:

They may make it look like the same color in their listings, but MS1 and SMX are Yamaha paint codes.

MS1 is Matte Silver 1, also goes by code 2058.

SMX is Black Metallic X, also goes by code 1382.

Hope that helps!

It really does

Archived