The MT-07 Forum

Looking for moderators and members for a couple new forums

Cruizin

Forum #1 will be the Honda Talon forum.  For the new Honda side by side that is about to be released

Forum #2 will be the Yamaha T-7 forum. 

Im building the sites now, they will look alot like this forum, work the same way but both will have a "front Page" where we will list popular threads from the forum called "our picks" . We will also post articles on these new forums. 

If any of you have any interest for the new Honda Talon Side by Side or the new Yamaha T-7 , and would like to help grow or manage the new forums for those vehicles, please post below and I'll reach out to you via PM. 

All new members and moderators that come help me get and keep the new forums busy will be free Premium Members for life, with all privileges.   

I also give full job references for my volunteer Moderators, and this can help you get tech jobs.  

2019-2020-honda-talon-.jpg

Yamaha-Tenere-Forum.jpg

I am also a horrible Graphic artist and need someone to make killer header images for the top of the forums, and am also open to any Logo ideas. 

I will give credit on the forum to whoever makes graphic designs for the forum. 

I don't mind lending a hand with the new T-7, even though these are new models with which I am not familiar with, though the T7 looks to be based of the FZ/MT07. Just let me know how you want things done and I'll do what I can. :)

2018 MT-07 - Mods: Shorty Levers, Radiator Guard, Puig Sport Windscreen,Air box  Snorkel Removed.

@tavisb  and @NRWhiteKnight  Thanks for stepping up!  The forum is now live at https://www.tenere700.net/   and while it is in "early stages", you can sign up and post and I'll set you both up as moderators tonight! 

Who's next?   This bike and forum are gonna be HUGE. ADV guys are gonna just love the CP2 engine. 

Signed up. 👍

2018 MT-07 - Mods: Shorty Levers, Radiator Guard, Puig Sport Windscreen,Air box  Snorkel Removed.

• Premium Member

I'm not sure if all of the slots are taken, but what are the responsibilities of a moderator? 

I will certainly join the T-7 forum if/when the bike arrives in the US.  Until then, the bike is just a novelty item to me.

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Archived