The MT-07 Forum

Yamaha creates the future today, Motoroid

Spitfire

• Premium Member

That seat make the FZ-07 vinyl covered plank look like a La-Z-Boy.

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

A pet dog will move forward to greet it's owner also aaaand give you a nice warm lick to let you know you're loved. Will the bike do that? Will it wag it's tail when it sees you? Will it bark? Our FZ-07 will bark.

All kidding aside, I don't like the idea of us moving in the direction of all transportation becoming completely automated. I like learning from my mistakes, I like doing things myself. it may be "cool" but I don't want it replacing what I love.

Beemer

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, rick said:

Can't tell from the pict. Are those AA or AAA batteries? It matters of course. 

you mean ACME sized AA or AAA batteries...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

If that is the future of motorcycling, I'm gonna stay on retro bikes or take up golf or something.

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

• Global Moderator

If it is supposed to help mobility impaired people continue to ride then I am all for it.  If they think any other riders want it then they have no idea why we ride. 

Waitasecond, that front end, is that where your arms enter for when you switch to ride armor mode?

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

20 hours ago, rick said:

Can't tell from the pict. Are those AA or AAA batteries? It matters of course. 

AA can be fun but I like a big D size better. Man, I wish they made double D's, they're the most fun! 😍

Beemer

17 hours ago, Cruizin said:

...but they build this phucking thing?

You spelled it wrong, but they do have pretty good Vietnamese food.  Now I'm hungry...

pho-king-restaurant-austin-1772632.jpg.71ebf327f191466f51939f5130f13c8d.jpg

I wouldn't ever want a self-driving bike (or car), but after a 16 hour day at work and an over an hour commute home, it could be nice to have a little help.

I'd like to take one for a test ride just to see what it's like (but then I want to take all bikes out for a test ride...).

Archived