The MT-07 Forum

Bridgestone tire rebates through Oct. 18

jamespz03

They have $30/tire rebates (up to 4 tires) going on right now depending on what model you get. I like the S21's and have racked up 7800 miles on my set, which includes one track day. I still have a little ways to go to get to the TWI but I do see "shape" issues so I'm going to replace them.

Current models that have a rebate (I included what is most relevant but there are more models):
S21
T31

RS10

Putting this out there in case someone is considering new Bridgestone tires. I highly recommend the S21's if you want a track day or two, plus canyons, plus a lot of commuting. 

• Premium Member

Yup, S21 is a fantastic tire.  Dry trackdays, wet trackdays, and commuting is what I have used mine for.  They have performed flawless.

Craig Mapstone
Upstate New York

sidenslideways

Is the S21 the replacement for the 023? I got near 11,000 miles out of the 23's. Looking for something similar. Can't afford to go with the Mich 5's. 

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, sidenslideways said:

Is the S21 the replacement for the 023? I got near 11,000 miles out of the 23's. Looking for something similar. Can't afford to go with the Mich 5's. 

No, the S21 is a performance tire (street and track), the 023 is a touring tire.  If you are looking for high mileage as the main goal, stick with a touring tire.

Craig Mapstone
Upstate New York

Get you tires from Rocky Mountain ATV and they always automatically send in the rebate for you automatically.  For real. 

Right now you can get up to a $120 gift card https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/l/2018-Bridgestone-Jul-Oct-Rebate-Info?il_source=tire-offer-landingpage&il_medium=main-bridgestone-jul-oct-street-promo

I always get my tires from Rocky Mountain ATV.  Awesome customer service, fast shipping and easy tire rebates. 

On 9/22/2018 at 9:17 PM, sidenslideways said:

And btw, the 023s were pretty much obsolete in Bridgestone's Sport Tour line-up when they went on the FZ. They were replaced by the T30 and those were upgraded to the T30 Evo and now the T31. 

There will be incremental improvements with each upgrade, So I would go with the T31s. If you can even find an 023 for sale, it might have been sitting on a shelf for 2 years 

9 hours ago, Cruizin said:

Bumping this thread. Get money back on your tire purchases 

Thanks for the heads up on this. The front Bridgestone's on both my bikes are looking a wee bit thin.

Archived