The MT-07 Forum

New FZ-07

valhalla

Awesome! Like red but prefer my graphite. You'll love this bike.. I've had everything from cruisers to an FJR and this is one of my favorites! By the way I just turned 50. Nice to see the FZ appeal to the fifty plus crowd!

Nice color :) don't forget to vote here http://fz07.org/thread/332/fastest-color 
Just voted. It was between either the Graphite or the Red and obviously I chose Red. In my opinion red (not unlike white, black, etc.) will *always* be in vogue but the graphite with blue wheels/frame might date the bike once the newer FZ-07 models/color schemes arrive as the years go by. Just took my first Sunday morning ride across the Tampa Bay bridges...Ooooohhh my but Yamaha really outdone themselves on this baby! 

You picked a great bike and a good color,enjoy riding the fz07 I know I been enjoying every mile so far  8-)

Awesome! Like red but prefer my graphite. You'll love this bike.. I've had everything from cruisers to an FJR and this is one of my favorites! By the way I just turned 50. Nice to see the FZ appeal to the fifty plus crowd!
Yeah I didn't want white (too blah IMO for a fast bike) so for me it came down to either graphite or red and I chose red, though the graphite does look great. And as you say, it is nice to see Yammie helping us older guys kinda' return to our roots--e.g: simple, light, fast and maneuverable. The FZ-07 brings back memories of my second bike--a 1973 CL350 Scrambler vertical twin.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome zephyr07! Sweet bike and excellent color choice! Also, happy belated birthday!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Archived