The MT-07 Forum

New tail tidy coming soon

Jonnyaust

So I recently dropped my bike off at new rage cycles for them to make a tail tidy for the mt07/fz07.  The quality is great. Very sturdy compared to the stock blinkers and tail.   They made a custom mounting bracket with led turn signals that is adjustable so you can tuck it or show the plate. They also replaced the front blinkers with led blinkers also.  8EDAF551-3AA6-4A3F-B724-2F18FF3E2BF1.thumb.jpeg.8a649a4e29fbdfb7d5affdfeaa45dc0d.jpeg

• Premium Member

Just what kind of illegal stuff that'll require you to run from the authorities are  y'all planning on doing that you need to have a plate flipper?  

Hope you at least wear ATGATT with some quality gear when you  decide you need to do that. Or not... the gene pool could use some more chlorine. 🤨

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

On 9/19/2018 at 6:20 PM, br4nd0n said:

I kind of like the turn signals as they seem different than most. Do they have anything like this for the older FZ-07 model?

I’m assuming it goes both ways most tail tidys fit all years from what I’ve seen

• 3 months later...

Just came across this, but it looks like these kits are available for purchase now. On their site, it looks like you have to choose between the tucked vs. normal plate mounting options, so I don't think the kit right now is actually adjustable. Other than that, how is it? Are there any holes left under the tail like some of the other fender eliminators?

Are the front turn signals DRL's as well or do they only function as turn signals?

• 1 month later...
On 1/4/2019 at 5:15 PM, 7fold said:

Just came across this, but it looks like these kits are available for purchase now. On their site, it looks like you have to choose between the tucked vs. normal plate mounting options, so I don't think the kit right now is actually adjustable. Other than that, how is it? Are there any holes left under the tail like some of the other fender eliminators?

Are the front turn signals DRL's as well or do they only function as turn signals?

Tail tidy is clean under the tail. And the front blinkers are only blinkers

Archived