Jonnyaust

New tail tidy coming soon

Jonnyaust

So I recently dropped my bike off at new rage cycles for them to make a tail tidy for the mt07/fz07.  The quality is great. Very sturdy compared to the stock blinkers and tail.   They made a custom mounting bracket with led turn signals that is adjustable so you can tuck it or show the plate. They also replaced the front blinkers with led blinkers also.  8EDAF551-3AA6-4A3F-B724-2F18FF3E2BF1.thumb.jpeg.8a649a4e29fbdfb7d5affdfeaa45dc0d.jpeg

• Like 1

Jonnyaust

I’ll try and take more pics. That’s the only one I can upload the others are to big 

• Like 1

myfz

Looks nice.  I'm thinking about buying this fender eliminator / license plate flipper or hider gadget from:   https://007Plate.com

2018_yamaha_mt_07_fender_eliminator_and_license_plate_hide_gadget.gif.aca1684758d00b4cb46dc78f099a8797.gif

Edited by myfz

DewMan

Just what kind of illegal stuff that'll require you to run from the authorities are  y'all planning on doing that you need to have a plate flipper?  

Hope you at least wear ATGATT with some quality gear when you  decide you need to do that. Or not... the gene pool could use some more chlorine. 🤨

br4nd0n

I kind of like the turn signals as they seem different than most. Do they have anything like this for the older FZ-07 model?

Jonnyaust

On 9/19/2018 at 6:20 PM, br4nd0n said:

I kind of like the turn signals as they seem different than most. Do they have anything like this for the older FZ-07 model?

I’m assuming it goes both ways most tail tidys fit all years from what I’ve seen

7fold

Just came across this, but it looks like these kits are available for purchase now. On their site, it looks like you have to choose between the tucked vs. normal plate mounting options, so I don't think the kit right now is actually adjustable. Other than that, how is it? Are there any holes left under the tail like some of the other fender eliminators?

Are the front turn signals DRL's as well or do they only function as turn signals?