The MT-07 Forum

NO! Just NO!

DewMan

• Premium Member

A self driving motorcycle? This just removes the essence of why we ride in my mind.

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

Just think,  you could ride from your recliner!  In the rain!  In the cold!  All year long!  No more getting your gear on, no more helmet hair.  You wouldn't even need to buy gear, think of the savings!  ATGATT means there's a coaster under your beer now!

Thanks, BMW!  You solved a problem that never existed!

Yamaha's self-riding bike is better! haha  It actually travels at race speed vs BMW's little lost puppy dog speed :D

9 hours ago, DewMan said:

A self driving motorcycle? This just removes the essence of why we ride in my mind.

It's not just "in your mind", Dewman...that's a fact. 

I don't know... but I believe that motorcycle are the last crazy things we are allowed to enjoy near others,  why making them so able to save our ass that isn't crazy anymore to ride them ?

I'm pro tools that improve the rider inputs, like abs , slide control , traction control or even wheelie control (aka party pooper) ..

But something that tries to stear or stop for you is my limit .

Ahhh, yes, the BMW Auto-bitch! (what you'll be if you're not in control) If California gets wind of this, biking as we know it, will be over. Cut off the head before it grows now!

Beemer

Archived