The MT-07 Forum

Rear Wheel Quick Change Kit??

blackout

• Premium Member

Does anyone sell a captive rear brake caliper bracket kit and/or a rear wheel quick change kit?  Looking to make rear wheel changes easier.  My single sided swingarm project may not happen this winter, so I may look into machining something if nothing is for sale.  Thanks.

Craig Mapstone
Upstate New York

Yes you can have lip to catch behind dust seal. Sometime that is only choice when correct bearing is not available.

I prefer captive to bearing. On carrier I make inner and outer spacers press fit so they are permanent and never worry about falling out. 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, twf said:

Yes you can have lip to catch behind dust seal. Sometime that is only choice when correct bearing is not available.

I prefer captive to bearing. On carrier I make inner and outer spacers press fit so they are permanent and never worry about falling out. 

I checked your website, looks nice!

Craig Mapstone
Upstate New York

4 hours ago, twf said:

OK ! Now I understand  ! Thank you.

I was wondering about the way the kit works since I found your website.... and because you are the only one to make this .. it was a long time ago😆

Archived