The MT-07 Forum

Liquid Graphite in CA

truthiness

Hello all, proud owner of a new liquid graphite in central CA! This is my first motorcycle and I absolutely love it. I would put some pics up but I'm quite sure you know what she looks like ;)

• Global Moderator

Welcome to the FZ-07 family, and to the forum. We can never have too many photos, so please feel free to post some. Also feel free to ask any questions. You choose a great bike, even if you did not get a Red one :).

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome truthiness! Congratulations on the new bike, are you planning any mods?

Illegitimi non carborundum

Thanks for the welcome! I will be putting up some pics soon to add to the collection. I am planning to do the rear fender delete and look for some new indicators (preferably LED); I noticed that the front ones tend to wiggle a bit as I'm riding. Also, I believe a tank or tail bag is in order as this is my primary commuter now. Alas, all these will have to wait for next paycheck - buying the bike and gear wiped me out a bit :)

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick
Thanks for the welcome! I will be putting up some pics soon to add to the collection. I am planning to do the rear fender delete and look for some new indicators (preferably LED); I noticed that the front ones tend to wiggle a bit as I'm riding. Also, I believe a tank or tail bag is in order as this is my primary commuter now. Alas, all these will have to wait for next paycheck - buying the bike and gear wiped me out a bit :)
Hahaha, those front lights are known around here as the vibrating cantaloupes!  
One of our members makes an excellent and affordable tail tidy by rotaryryan. I have one and it's awesome.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Archived