TheRedEagle

Is there anything I should know before I order my Corbin seat

TheRedEagle

I am getting ready to upgrade my factory plank for a nice cushy corbin seat. I have a 2017 Glacier Blue FZ and I plan on designing my seat like this: 

http://media.corbin.com/config/gnl/#gunfighter-and-lady_2.pfs?width=1200&p.tn=Black_Bomber_Jacket.png,Asphalt_Vinyl.png,Sky_Blue_Vinyl.png,Light_Silver.png&p.c=,,,&p.on=&wildCard=none&thePrice=473.00&thePart=Y-FZ7-14-GL

Seat: Black Bomber jacket leather

Sides: Asphalt Vinyl

Welt: Sky blue

Any advice on seat/side material or things I should do before I order online through their website? I plan on getting the Gunfighter and Lady model and getting a back rest as well. 

RF Mueller

Sweet looking design.  Remember that if you have a factory rack on your bike, the Corbin will not fit. 

wrxer

Both the Corbins I have experience moved me back from the bars too far.  Their seat designer must be 6'-8".

DewMan

My standard FZ-07 Corbin gunslinger saddle doesn't seem to move me in any particular direction either forward or backwards. I am able to sit wherever I want on the seat. I'm 6' with a 30" inseam.

Though not cheap, to me it's worth it compared to the OEM vinyl covered plank.

Beemer

A backrest may look more fitting if the forks are extended and pull back handle bars are put on.