The MT-07 Forum

2WDW Labor Day Sale

2wheeldynoworks

2wheeldynoworks

You've worked hard, now it is time to play hard! Now through Labor Day, all of our Mail-In ECU Flashing is an extra $40 off. That means most of our ECU flashing is only $275! Use the coupon code "labor18" to save now!

All exhaust systems are also an extra 10% off their already discounted price! Use coupon code "exhaust18" to save on all exhausts that we offer. If you don't see the exhaust you'd like on our website, just give us a call, text, Facebook message or email and we will happily check pricing and availability for you!

Make sure you visit www.2wheeldynoworks.com to take advantage of the last big sale before the holidays!

• Premium Member
34 minutes ago, emperor_Wurm said:

Sweet!

What is the turn around time for an ECU Flash? 

From the day they receive it from you they normally turn it around the same day or next. And it's shipped 2-day USPS back to you if you're in the U.S. that is.

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, emperor_Wurm said:

Sweet!

Go for it, you won't be disappointed, at least I'm not for sure the best money I spent on the bike so far.

20 hours ago, emperor_Wurm said:

I've done my share of mods to my FZ-07 in a learn as you go way. If I did it again, the flash would absolutely be #1 followed by heavier fork springs/heavier fork oil and then a new shock. These three will transform your bike into a completely different motorcycle which is poop tons more fun to ride and a heck of a lot safer. Plus if you decide to get an exhaust, the reflash only costs you shipping.  Enjoy!!!

Archived