The MT-07 Forum

Over Seas Purchases?

persydonkers

persydonkers

Seen some cool after market stuff looking thru FZ 07 galleries. Any one having any badluck with purchases from thailand,Japan,etc.

Found that Windscreen from K-Speed.

20180827_185646.jpg

20180827_185627.jpg

I've been buying stuff from those countries for years. I would say about 98-99% of my purchases have been good. Recently, I installed Chinese center stand for 2018 MT07 and I am completely satisfied with it. I just ordered some crash bars from Thailand, will see how it goes.

Thats an awesome little cowl. I love how its part of the headlight trim! Overall id say ive had 90% good experiences buying international. Just be PATIENT with shipping. 

persydonkers
2 hours ago, Bigturbomax said:

Thats an awesome little cowl. I love how its part of the headlight trim! Overall id say ive had 90% good experiences buying international. Just be PATIENT with shipping. 

Right! Ive found some pretty cool stuff but most of the details are in different languages. But thanks for the replys . looked into that K-Speed superbike parts and their stuff looks legit and prices arent bad,idk about shipping.

Most of the stuff I got from Asian markets has been pretty good in quality. Only issue, metal parts painted black, lost their color after a few months in the sun.

I was thinking of buying up and out mirror adjusters from Hong Kong but wondered about the paint. Still, they would be easily resprayed. I will probably risk it.

Just do it! 

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 11:03 PM, Bigturbomax said:

I like it too, got a link for it?

Beemer

Archived