Sign in to follow this  
jasonaz1

Hello from Arizona

hobbs
Welcome to the forums. Nice looking bike you have.

Everything went braap.

mjh937
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for posting a photo. I wish my garage was that tidy. I just have enough room to wedge my bike behind my car.

jasonaz1
Thanks guys!

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for posting a photo. I wish my garage was that tidy. I just have enough room to wedge my bike behind my car.

Lol it's a tad dirty in the picture normaly cleaner

But liking this forum I've found it a pain to find good info on the fz07 and this site has some good links!

mjh937
This forum is a great resource. We have a lot of members with a lot of experience, as well as a couple of guys with the service manual, so we can usually find an answer for questions. And if you want an opinion we definitely have no shortage of those :).

If you think your garage is dirty then you definitely do not want to see mine. I can show you a dirty garage.

YZEtc
Howdy.
What is the weather like out there during the different seasons?

hippiebikerchick
Welcome jasonaz1! I was going to say that's the most organized garage I've seen in a long time. Nice bike you got there. Thanks for joining our forum.

Illegitimi non carborundum

jasonaz1
Thanks everyone,

As for the weather its always sunny, only rains during the monsoon season. Other then that its pretty much perfect all year around for riding.
our winter is like others summers haha

bimmr2002
welcome! I also reside in Phoenix, I don't have an FZ 07 (yet) but I hope to get one as soon as I am able to (need to sell a car). What part of Phoenix are you in?

jerryv
Yeah .. garage caught my eye too! My bike lives in a wood shed, at least it's dry but very crowded .. no room to work on it in there.

Guru
Dang, I like you garage. I wish I had one like that. Mine has to share space with a lot of stuff in a pig shed. Photo was taken on a good day.

IMG_1079.jpg

jasonaz1
Thanks everyone!

welcome! I also reside in Phoenix, I don't have an FZ 07 (yet) but I hope to get one as soon as I am able to (need to sell a car). What part of Phoenix are you in?
Hey whats up! I live in Peoria/Glendale and yourself?

so1102
Just wanted to say what's up. Name is Jason I'm located in Phx, AZ.Riding a white/black FZ-07.15505131251_910053742d_c.jpg
What's up, Jason?  I'm in Glendale up in the Arrowhead area.  When I get my 07 (hopefully sometime in the next month) I'll be sure and hit you up and maybe we can meet up.