The MT-07 Forum

Hello from Arizona

jasonaz1

• Premium Member

Welcome to the forums. Nice looking bike you have.

Everything went braap.

• Global Moderator

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for posting a photo. I wish my garage was that tidy. I just have enough room to wedge my bike behind my car.

Thanks guys!

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for posting a photo. I wish my garage was that tidy. I just have enough room to wedge my bike behind my car.

Lol it's a tad dirty in the picture normaly cleaner

But liking this forum I've found it a pain to find good info on the fz07 and this site has some good links!

• Global Moderator

This forum is a great resource. We have a lot of members with a lot of experience, as well as a couple of guys with the service manual, so we can usually find an answer for questions. And if you want an opinion we definitely have no shortage of those :).

If you think your garage is dirty then you definitely do not want to see mine. I can show you a dirty garage.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome jasonaz1! I was going to say that's the most organized garage I've seen in a long time. Nice bike you got there. Thanks for joining our forum.

Illegitimi non carborundum

welcome! I also reside in Phoenix, I don't have an FZ 07 (yet) but I hope to get one as soon as I am able to (need to sell a car). What part of Phoenix are you in?

Yeah .. garage caught my eye too! My bike lives in a wood shed, at least it's dry but very crowded .. no room to work on it in there.

• Global Moderator

Dang, I like you garage. I wish I had one like that. Mine has to share space with a lot of stuff in a pig shed. Photo was taken on a good day.

IMG_1079.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • Premium Member
Just wanted to say what's up. Name is Jason I'm located in Phx, AZ.Riding a white/black FZ-07.15505131251_910053742d_c.jpg
What's up, Jason?  I'm in Glendale up in the Arrowhead area.  When I get my 07 (hopefully sometime in the next month) I'll be sure and hit you up and maybe we can meet up.

Archived