The MT-07 Forum

Integrated LED Tail Light

Blurrychan

I really would like to find a bright integrated tail light. I did some looking and can't find one really. Did my best to even search for maybe a MT-07 variant. Anyways I really would like to get ride of those floppy flashers. 

• Global Moderator

I am not sure I understand the question. Are you looking for turn signals? And what do you want them to integrate in to?

It's a tail light that has a turn signal feature built or integrated into it.
Half of the tail light flashes for a left or right turn.
Not my bag, myself.

• Global Moderator

I get it now. I have seen those on other bikes. I have not looked for them for the FZ-07. I think the LED turn signals are the way I am going to go.

Well you could take the tail light apart and wire half the led's to the left signal and the same for the right. I don't think there's anything out for integrated signals yet. If you get a tail tidy you could just attach little led signals to it.

I just got my fz 07 and tm starts the day ima start messing with it. I plan on doing a tidy integrated tail light first...wish me luck. If all goes well ill br posting it up :)

• Global Moderator

Usually you put a little @ in front of the screen name and magic will happen unless your screen name is different the the username (like in your case)
@blair: If you hover your mouse over someones screen name you can actually see the username with the @ 

• 2 weeks later...
SouthernSpeed

I have also been looking for something like this for the FZ, and have not found anything yet. I have seen some of these on bikes before that look pretty bad, but if the taillight is nice quality or factory one with proper modification they can look very clean. I have had a few integrated lights before and some have worked great, like the very tricky 09 CBR600RR tail light, but https://www.tripageled.com/store/ had a great option that i used and loved it. (maybe he will make an FZ-07 option) Light was programable for differnt styles of turn signals and brake light flash, ect. I think I had a motodynamics taillight on the R6 that was smoked in color (would look good on the Liquid Graphite FZ) and looked nice and worked very well. I have been debating what to do with the tail light on my 07, was looking into some led blinkers but cant decide. hummm integrated taillight might look nice .... gonna keep looking

The torque on this thing is pretty addictive....

• 1 month later...

Archived