Jump to content
mints

Custom GoPro Mount

Recommended Posts

mints

Had some free time so I modeled up and printed a new gopro mount for the fz. Works pretty well. Had designed it with a slight offset so that the center of the camera is centered with a bike. Mounts securely to the speedo and used the same bolts! Works well! Cool concept to reality idea. 

42291509230_0287caae59_b.jpg

42291518280_4e237699a1_b.jpg

43193842035_732df1f3a3_k.jpg

Edited by mints
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mints
4 minutes ago, Bigturbomax said:

Nice work!!!

Thank you! These 3D printers are so great to have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beemer

Nice! I used to have a job in Austin assembling 3D printers, they are amazing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mints
27 minutes ago, Beemer said:

Nice! I used to have a job in Austin assembling 3D printers, they are amazing. 

Its amazing the quality in which they can print at. Throw a little rattle can on this guy after the sanding and itll look like nan injection molded part lol. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beemer
1 minute ago, mints said:

Its amazing the quality in which they can print at. Throw a little rattle can on this guy after the sanding and itll look like nan injection molded part lol. 

One guy at the shop drew up a 3D drawing of a spider and the detail was good, everyone got one. The legs were very thin of course and I broke one of mine's legs but I didn't mind, I hate spiders anyway, ha! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mints
3 minutes ago, Beemer said:

One guy at the shop drew up a 3D drawing of a spider and the detail was good, everyone got one. The legs were very thin of course and I broke one of mine's legs but I didn't mind, I hate spiders anyway, ha! 

Haha, not a fan either. Im right there with ya! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mints

Just an fyi...I have an extra mount if anybody would like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TylerNT02
On 8/18/2018 at 10:18 PM, mints said:

Thank you! These 3D printers are so great to have.

What 3d printer do you have? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
r1limited

I supertaped my gpro direct to my face shield for that Eye View

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sorkyah

@mints

What did you use to model the piece? and to second @TylerNT02's question, what printer are ya using?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.