The MT-07 Forum

Watch "Marthy exhaust system" on YouTube

songoku

Got me thinking today. What kind of MPG are you getting now? Miles per tank? Don't take too much attention to the dash numbers... the EJK is throwing it off a bit.

I haven't really check that but next time I full up I'll check it out and let you know. I got tell you when people hear that exhaust they love it it sounds so mean and pulls so very nice

• 7 months later...
  • Premium Member

Man, I had to resurrect this thread just to say one thing...

@marthy puts out a killer product.

I was sitting in the store front of the local Italian makes dealership when I got to hear the tech ride my bike around to the back, then up front again later.

The bike almost has a big v-twin sound to it, very deep, almost choppy at idle with a smooth pickup. Not too loud, but commanding.

When they brought it out from the back, I thought one of the big triumph cruisers was pulling around, until I saw the red panels.

That is all.

:D

Everything went braap.

I did enjoy riding the 07 with the exhaust and all tuned with the EJK controller. Engine run perfectly smooth (compare to the 09) and the sound at lower rpm was quite addictive.

Glad you're happy with your unique exhaust. Not so many out there. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

This exhaust isn't a full system is it? or am I wrong, I keep reading that it's not. NO header back like all the other exhausts?

Archived