The MT-07 Forum

Greeting from Croatia - MT 07

SIgor420

Hey folks, so glad I found you on world wide web. :) My name is Igor and I am from Croatia!!

I suffered from Ulcerative Colitis for 10y and 4 month ago I had a surgery where they removed my big bowel and now I am a owner of JPouch. If anyone has the same destines, let me know, glad to meet you here. :)

Here is me in full gear and my bike with just a LS side fender so far. My gear was priority, now we focus on byke upgrades. Any recommendations in general and what do you folks think about new seat, are those custom made seats any better?

frontMT07_02.jpg

fullGear_02.jpg

• Premium Member

welcome to the club! enjoy the bike

as far as mods, suspension is always nice but expensive

20 hours ago, i28 said:

welcome to the club! enjoy the bike

as far as mods, suspension is always nice but expensive

Thanks, but can I ask which ones?

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, SIgor420 said:

I have the Penske double shock on my bike and like it. My forks have been revalved but there are tons of cartridge options (and lots of threads here discussing it).

• Global Moderator
38 minutes ago, SIgor420 said:

I have a Nitron R1 shock and Matris F15K forks, all from @pattonme.  Check out Forks by Matt in the Supporting Vendors section of the forum.  I am very happy with the setup, along with the ECU flash (from @2wheeldynoworks, also a supporting vendor) it transforms the bike.  

You will find that there are a lot of discussions of suspension on here. Seats is another common one. Then there is pipes and cans. A search should give you lots to read. Welcome and good luck.

Just do it! 

Welcome and congrats! I would recommend a Cyclops LED bulb, from the 3800 lumens on up to the 10k bulb. They are all a huge improvement over the stock oil lantern of a light. I suppose the bulbs Yamaha used were part of the reason this bike is affordable so I forgive them, ha! There may be other upgrades you would want to consider, also. I typed suspension FZ-07 and custom seats FZ-07 in the search engine and came up with a lot of info that would probably be useful to you. GL! Nice bike! 

Beemer

Welcome Igor. I have the exact the same color scheme on my MT and I'm in Zagreb so if you wanna meet sometimes you can hit me up.

And for upgrades I would recommend you to read this thread. Useful information and a bit of discussion :)

Thanks guys for all the suggestions, Ill do my research. Biggest problem for us here is that its hard to get the parts you want. 

On 8/6/2018 at 10:21 AM, liqwiq said:

Welcome Igor. I have the exact the same color scheme on my MT and I'm in Zagreb so if you wanna meet sometimes you can hit me up.

Hey man, of course, I am really close to Osijek and if I ever get the courage to drive in Zagreb, Ill let you know for sure. :D You folks are crazy there with the driving!!

I am planing to put some stickers on in because this color is actually Optimus Prime color, so red flamers here I come. I manage to make an appointment to see what can we do on the bike regarding flames, fingers crossed that something cool can be done. :)

• Premium Member

Welcome to the forum, jeez there so much customizable parts for this bike the list is almost endless, take your time and as other said there's a lot of reading material on everything you asked in the search bar. Good Luck with everything you decide to do.

14 hours ago, SIgor420 said:

Biggest problem for us here is that its hard to get the parts you want. 

Not the problem at all. You have a lot of web shops (which are usually cheaper than local vendors), even US ones are shipping to Croatia (outside of EU will always be a bit pricier because of the customs). Also Ebay and Amazon are useful if you want to buy cheap stuff.

Archived