The MT-07 Forum

Mivv exhaust

dewski

Saw one of these on ebay and hadn't heard of this company yet.
http://www.mivv.it/en/prodotti_apri.asp?cl=1&cs=1180&codice_moto=856&codice_marca=8
Looks like they have quite a few can muffler options with their systems.

Says it is a FULL system for $560 shipped

Here is the ebay link
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mivv-Oval-Titanium-Yamaha-MT-07-FZ-07-2014-Full-Exhaust-System-Headers-/141432413715?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item20ee075e13&vxp=mtr

• Premium Member

So apparently these are just below Akrapovic when it comes to quality / sound, etc. I took a look on the website and personally I think they are the best looking exhaust for the 07. I like the Akra but there is just something about an oval can that I like.

Y044LRB_a.jpgY044L4C_a%20.jpg[video src=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv5McgvgNQQ]

Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up.

rotaryryan24

It looks great but I don't like the three different slip fit sections,and three springs to holding it together.

You do or don't
Then your dead.

To order a tail tidy click
One-off-fabrication.myshopify.com

Guys, I have been talking with PJ's parts www.pjsparts.com and they just started carrying these at really good prices. I might be spending a little more and springing for their speed edge full system. Also MIVV makes many of the pipes for Aprillia and Ducati.

• Premium Member

Thanks for the link.

Looks good to me. I had been only liking the low mount exhausts to stay within the styling of the original, but that high mount looks and sounds great!

I like the look and the sound of the Mivv GP But the Mivv Oval Carbon  looks and sounds pretty sweet as well

Frankly ... to me, did not sound much different than stock.  

• Premium Member

Thats one reason I ended up going with the M4.

I like the look and the sound of the Mivv GP But the Mivv Oval Carbon  looks and sounds pretty sweet as well

Which one? the GP or Oval? 

The one in the video above (oval vs stock).  Was not enough of a difference to me, IMO.  Some of the others have a better "growl".  

Hey guys, I placed an order for a speed edge a EJK through Dobeck and am very excited. They are going to do the dyno runs on the kit prior to sending it to me and then they will be offering a stage 1 kit ready to run.

The one in the video above (oval vs stock).  Was not enough of a difference to me, IMO.  Some of the others have a better "growl".  
Gotcha. I specifically remember listening to the GP. Don't think i listened to the oval as it's not my favorite style

Well here is an M4

And Mivv GP

Granted years of not using hearing protection so maybe I am off but to my ears the Mivv GP has more "growl"

• Premium Member

I feel like it has a little more. I do need to grab some block off plates though.

I feel like it has a little more. I do need to grab some block off plates though.
If I remember properly, the M4 actually loses a little bit of torque at the expense of some top end gain. 

I wonder if they plan to release the Mivv Suono for the fz07. it's my favourite exhuast! here's a sample clip with a superduke:

• Global Moderator

Welcome @baj. Thanks for joining our forum. We have a New Member introduction section here if you feel like telling more about yourself.
As for the Suono, That would be way too loud for me. I think the sound is more important then volume.

Archived