The MT-07 Forum

Have an FZ07 tech issue? Use our search bar

Cruizin

This forum has been around since before the FZ07 was even sold in the USA. Before the Facebook  "how do I wheelie" groups. Before the reddit sub.  Since May 2014, almost everything you can do to an FZ-07 has been tried and corrected right here on this forum. By expert riders and new riders. 

Use our forum search bar to find the part or solution to your questions and problems. Our search bar is the worlds leading expert on the FZ-07.  Its the largest resource online for your bike. It is at the top right of every page on the large website. 

Simply type keywords into it and hit enter. 

If I wanted to search for "fz 07 oil filter, I would type in "oil Filter and here are the results https://fz07.org/searchresults.html?q=oil+filter

If I wanted to know the right tire pressure for the fz-07, I would type in "tire pressure" https://fz07.org/searchresults.html?q=tire+pressure

IF you check the search results and do not find the answer to your issue, than go to our "problems and Answers" section and ask in a new thread. We will do our best to help you and it might result in a new tech tip.

Please, be ready to help new members with these questions. 

The forum is for learning AND SHARING. 

• Premium Member

Facebook stock down today....  Lol.  Searching on Facebook is pointless, the format sucks for tech.  The same question gets asked every other day.

Craig Mapstone
Upstate New York

AlbatrossCafe
23 minutes ago, blackout said:

Facebook stock down today....  Lol.  Searching on Facebook is pointless, the format sucks for tech.  The same question gets asked every other day.

More like 3 times in one day.

My least favorite among the couple 4x4 groups I'm in is "how big of a tire can I fit with no lift?"

Facebook is good for scheduling meet-ups or sharing pictures. FZ07.org is for tech discussion ;)

Archived