The MT-07 Forum

Hooligan Riding and M4 Sounds

Tark

DISCLAIMER: I know what I'm doing is stupid and dangerous... and I'm okay with that.

With that said just enjoy the video.

( For those of you watching for the M4, sorry about the wind noise. I'm trying to find a new spot with less wind. Please, bear with me. ???)

Damn I can't get my FZ to power wheelie in second without clutching up.
I use to not be able to.... Then I just said F it. And pinned the throttle. It came up lol.

And I feel like since I put on the M4 it seems to come up easier.

I have to admit I am guilty of riding like a hooligan every time I go out. It's not fair tho the bike begs to be ridden like that! I can't go 10 minutes without a wheelie or a full throttle blast lol. Pretty sweet video tho @Tark if we rode together we would get in so much trouble.

I have to admit I am guilty of riding like a hooligan every time I go out. It's not fair tho the bike begs to be ridden like that! I can't go 10 minutes without a wheelie or a full throttle blast lol. Pretty sweet video tho @tark if we rode together we would get in so much trouble.
Absolutely! Every time I take off from a red light or stop sign, my front comes up... I can't help it!!!

I use to be a crotch rocket fan boy, but after this bike I can't see going back to one.

It's way more comfortable and the low end torque is way too much fun.

Also, I don't need to do more than 120 mph. :D 

Archived