The MT-07 Forum

thegardensnake

thegardensnake

I joined this and 100% forgot about it. I'm dumb. Hi I'm Jake. Sometimes I make youtube videos and ride my fz-07 in stupid places. It's GREAT! 

39 minutes ago, thegardensnake said:

I joined this and 100% forgot about it. I'm dumb. Hi I'm Jake. Sometimes I make youtube videos and ride my fz-07 in stupid places. It's GREAT! 

Man u have a ton of fans on here, I'm one of them.

Go to our pictures and videos section. Start a new thread with your channel name in the title. And whenever you upload a new video, post a share link in your thread. You'll get more subscribers and your thread and posts will start showing up in Google search results. Maybe mention the forum once in a while if ya feel it.

Welcome! I hope you keep coming back!

Big fan! Your tutorials made so many of my upgrades doable! Thanks and welcome to the forum!

45 minutes ago, thegardensnake said:

And feel free to post your video tutorials in our Tech tips section. That section gets about 10,000 visitors a day and you'll get even more views and subs. 

Welcome.  I'm sure that you'll find many fans of your channel here and probably add some new ones as well.

+1 on the tutorial style videos as it has inspired myself as well to tackle some upgrades that I may have been on the fence about.  

Hi Dumb, welcome. 

Well you did say, and I quote, I'm dumb.

Traitor. We know you're building a Kawasaki and neglecting the One. Suppose it's expected from a garden snake. Does that make you bipolar?

JK.

Maybe.

To redeem yourself, you will need a transfusion of Yamalube into your veins to prove your loyalty. And we will want a video as proof.

Could be your best video to date. 

Hear you know how to make videos...

• Premium Member

YO

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• 2 weeks later...
Bigturbomax

Hey Jake. Seen your channel. Fun videos. Great to have you here bud!

Hey look, the guy solely responsible for getting me convinced to buy an FZ/MT-07 lol. Hi Jake!

Archived