Hi everyone! I just bought my 2018 MT-07 last week, and I hope to very soon post some pictures and be active in the forums. I have learned so much from this place already and want to contribute. Hope everyone is having a great week!

Hello, MTheaded and welcome.

Your post title made me think what would be the motorcycle "Hello world", the first thing you should do on a motorcycle?

Like the first program you write is a hello world or in embedded electronics led blinking is hello world equivalent.

So what would be the Hello World of the motorcycle world, anyone have an idea?

11 minutes ago, robbo10 said:

For me, it would be the first kick start depression that fired the engine of my first bike after it's engine rebuild.

Woah, that's a bit too much for a beginner to rebuild an engine. Maybe a mechanics Hello world? :)

4 hours ago, liqwiq said:

Woah, that's a bit too much for a beginner to rebuild an engine. Maybe a mechanics Hello world? :)

Me Dad knew what he was doing while I stood around trying to learn.... waiting to kick start it.

Posted (edited)

The first thing I always do on my motorcycle is bellow out a few nuetral revs after starting the engine haha, would that count

Also thanks for all the warm welcome!

Edited by MTheaded

13 hours ago, robbo10 said:

Me Dad knew what he was doing while I stood around trying to learn.... waiting to kick start it.

That's a great start then. 

I don't like Beemers idea of Hello world, I don't want it to happen. shhh my baby MT no one is gonna drop you.

MTheaded sorry for stealing your welcome thread :)

5 hours ago, liqwiq said:

That's a great start then. 

I don't like Beemers idea of Hello world, I don't want it to happen. shhh my baby MT no one is gonna drop you.

MTheaded sorry for stealing your welcome thread :)

I don't mind haha this is a fun topic.

On 7/11/2018 at 4:17 AM, MTheaded said:

Hi everyone! I just bought my 2018 MT-07 last week, and I hope to very soon post some pictures and be active in the forums. I have learned so much from this place already and want to contribute. Hope everyone is having a great week!

Welcome to the forum, thanks for joining us!  What are you going to pick for your avatar pic? (goes below your username on all of your posts).  Also, have you placed your pin on the member map yet? 

15 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

Welcome to the forum, thanks for joining us!  What are you going to pick for your avatar pic? (goes below your username on all of your posts).  Also, have you placed your pin on the member map yet? 

Done and done!