Cruizin

$50 Revzilla Gift card card contest!!

Ok, we are giving away a $50 Revzilla Giftcard! Who wants it? 

Rules

Our software will randomly select a member from the Member Map at the top of this forum. So, to be eligible you must have a pin on the Member Map.  You must also post a pic of your bike below. Any post will do.  

The give away is July 16th at 7:00PM Pacific time.  The winner will be emailed and after confirmation, I will send the winner their gift card via email. 

If there is no reply or confirmation within 24 hours, I will have the software randomly select a new winner. 

To place your pin on the member map, simply click the member map button above and then click the button to enter your desired City and State. I suggest against letting the software find your location because in some cases, it can actually post your actual address. 

And again, you must post a pic of your bike below. 

Revzilla has always been a friend of this forum and their shipping and return policies are the very best! 

Get your pin on the member map and post your bike pic below. GO! 

Is the cut-off date/time to send in a pic the same as the "give away" date and time or is it sooner? If sooner, what's date & time? Thank you and thanks for the contest, been awhile!