MT27

Now for the parts list.

Last night I ordered a ABBA Stand

I need to order

MIVV Exhaust

Exhaust Gaskets

R6 Throttle Tube

• Premium Member

Congrats on the new MT! Where abouts in Fl are you? There are a number of us in the  Swelter Sunshine State.  😄

I humbly suggest a 2WDW ECU Flash needs to be on your short list of "needs" as well especially with an aftermarket exhaust so you don't run too lean.  Enjoy the upgrades all of them are discussed at length here if you poke around.

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

Bigturbomax

Welcome! Lovely bike, i hadnt seen that color combo yet outside of promo material. 

3 hours ago, MT27 said:

Finally I can post a pic of my bike. Thanks for all the info you guys have posted here.

z1mt01b.jpg

Welcome to the forum! Take a sec and visit your account settings and profile, and also be sure to upload an avatar pic. 

I don't have enough miles on it yet to say to much. The MT is a fun bike. It's different than my last bike (06 Hon 599). I miss the last 3k rpm the 599 had. 
 It is a lot like a smaller version of my old Aprilia Dorsoduro 750.  That is what I really enjoy about it. The MT does not have the fueling issues, burn yourass hot seat or lousy hyd clutch that the Aprilia had.  Power wise the MT and Apr are really close. The MT is a little stronger under 7k rpm. Over that the Apr has it by 7 hp.  

Archived