The MT-07 Forum

HELP ! HANDLEBARS - UP and BACK ? ?

user1

icon-94x100.jpg.1dfaea6f3b627f66b0735dd6a5593e7e.jpg

NOVEMBER 24, 2018

A problem needs a solution...... 

I need to relocate the stock Handlebar on a FZ-07, Up and Back..... The easiest way I know is using handlebar Risers. The problem with that is I will need to use 3"-4" risers to move the Handlebar to where I need it. That means some of my stock wiring/cables will be too short. If you have any experience relocating a Handlebar,  I am interested in knowing about:  the Wiring on the electronic switches on the Right and Left sides of the handlebar; plus, the need to lengthen the Multi-function Meter unit cabling .    Any Replies and/or Ideas ???               thanks !   

Edited by user1

• 1 year later...
On 6/24/2018 at 6:33 PM, user1 said:

icon-94x100.jpg.1dfaea6f3b627f66b0735dd6a5593e7e.jpg

NOVEMBER 24, 2018

A problem needs a solution...... 

I need to relocate the stock Handlebar on a FZ-07, Up and Back..... The easiest way I know is using handlebar Risers. The problem with that is I will need to use 3"-4" risers to move the Handlebar to where I need it. That means some of my stock wiring/cables will be too short. If you have any experience relocating a Handlebar,  I am interested in knowing about:  the Wiring on the electronic switches on the Right and Left sides of the handlebar; plus, the need to lengthen the Multi-function Meter unit cabling .    Any Replies and/or Ideas ???               thanks !   

Looks  like you  got  no results..    I have  2"  Rox  Var risers  but have not  installed them yet.. On  My Snowmobile I installed  4" risers and had to use a longer throttle Cable ..