The MT-07 Forum

Front Blinker Wobble

vi5a

The wobble with these stock blinkers is terribly unsafe. I say unsafe because I find myself in a trance where I'm more focused on the blinkers than the road. Ok... So what is everyone doing for front blinkers?

• Global Moderator

I am going to replace them with LED's. I just need to wait a bit for my wife to forget how much I am spending on the bike. It might have to be a Christmas present. The wobble is a bit distracting sometimes, but I find a twist of the throttle refocuses my attention.

Not paying attention to front signals,too busy keeping an eye on rear wheel to see if it's catching up to the front one when going over 100 mph.

I'm too focused on staying in my dang lane! The wind freaking blows me left and right like a leaf at high speeds, especially on bridges above water! Yikes! Full tuck on those buddy!

"Shoot? I'm a hippie. The only thing I've shot is acid. I heard of a dude snorted it once. Thought his nose was a kangaroo and the moon was a dog! WOOH!" - The Truth (GTA San Andreas)

Haha, the psychedelic dance!
Get a set of LED blinkers and cut those melons out. Keep in mind that they are also DRLs and if this function is important to you, then you need to look for LED blinkers that support that.
Edit: if you get the LED blinkers from Yamaha (from their accessories catalog), they come with adapters that cover the teardrop whole in the housing for a clean installed look. Pretty sure those (or something similar) would be available from the aftermarket vendors as well.

Archived