The MT-07 Forum

My new 2017

Liquidmetal

Liquidmetal

Brought my new FZ home from the dealership yesterday.  Only 20 miles on it so far due to nearly non-stop rain around here the last 2 days.  Sunny tomorrow, so we will have plenty of quality time together then.  I also have a 2001 Kawasaki 750 Vulcan.  Great forum you have here, a wealth of info for us FZ-07 newbies.

Bone stock right now, but this is what I have on order so far:

- MRA Double Bubble windscreen

- Vagabond fender eliminator kit

- Pit Bull SS rear stand

Pic:

FZ07.jpg

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Congratulations on the new bike.  Most important thing to do is get down to a local motorcycle upholstery shop and get that foam built up a little on the seat.  It is absolute torture after about 45 minutes.  This bike will thrill you just a little more than your old vulcan.

Welcome and congrats! Nice racy red and work shop! Is that a mini fridge I spy there?! 🍺 😋

Beemer

Liquidmetal
10 hours ago, Beemer said:

Welcome and congrats! Nice racy red and work shop! Is that a mini fridge I spy there?! 🍺 😋

Yup, mini fridge.  Full of beer and other adult beverages.  I seem to do my best work under the influence🍺.

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Archived