The MT-07 Forum

Is this build possible?

shogun.88

Does anyone know if a build like this is possible?   I really like the rear of the bike.  The seat area.

905170147_ScreenShot2018-06-18at7_11_22PM.thumb.jpg.feb79c6a168595846e2c834c06e3d7c0.jpg

• Premium Member

Of course it's possible. The question is how much effort/time/money/parts fabrication it would take. ✌️

I don't believe there is any bolt on conversion available.

Removing the rear sub-frame would probably be the first step. But from there it gets complicated  with making the rear end look finished, blending in the existing body work,  dealing with brake & turn signal replacement just for starters.

I'd be interested to see the results of someone doing this.

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

• Premium Member

with Photoshop anything is possible...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

2 hours ago, norcal616 said:

with Photoshop anything is possible...

It's true, the whole bike could be photoshopped, just like the lunar landing. (I kid)

Beemer

7 hours ago, DewMan said:

I'd be interested to see the results of someone doing this.

Here ya go...

905170147_ScreenShot2018-06-18at7_11_22PM.thumb.jpg.feb79c6a168595846e2c834c06e3d7c0.jpg

Yeh its definitely a photoshop build.  I have seen that exhaust on a you tube video.  It was more about inspiration than, "where are the license plate and mirrors gonna go" type of thought.

Im looking to do more of the tail end really.  So anyone know a good fabricator or bike builder that could help in Southern California?

Thanks all

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, shogun.88 said:

Yeh its definitely a photoshop build.  I have seen that exhaust on a you tube video.  It was more about inspiration than, "where are the license plate and mirrors gonna go" type of thought.

Im looking to do more of the tail end really.  So anyone know a good fabricator or bike builder that could help in Southern California?

Thanks all

Roland Sands, I don't know I just threw that out there. I think he's around LA somewhere. 

Archived