The MT-07 Forum

Father's Day Sale!

2wheeldynoworks

2wheeldynoworks

As a thank you to all the amazing dads, and future dads, out there, we are running a one day sale for all of our ECU Flashing services!

All of our ECU Flashes are only $279.99 for today only! Make sure you use the coupon code "Dads Rule" at checkout!

WWW.2WheelDynoworks.com

If you’ve been on the fence...just pull the trigger. It’s to hard to convey in words how much this tune will change the bike. 110% worth it even at full retail!!

• Premium Member

I can't imagine my bike without it +3 ^ best money Iv'e spent on my bike. Go get it Done..

I've got the stock exhaust and the flash has made my bike so much smoother, so much better.  I wasted a year debating before I sent my computer in. Well it wasn't a total waste, it made me appreciate the results that much more. :)   

I'm looking at pipes now.  I'll likely go with what 2WDW recommends for my style and I'll get re-flashed for the cost of shipping! 

• Global Moderator

I waited two years before I got mine flashed.  That was two years too long.  It is a toss up between the flash and shock as to which is my favorite upgrade.  The ECU flash was way cheaper though.  You cannot go wrong with this deal. 

• 4 weeks later...
quicklimegirl
On 6/17/2018 at 3:49 PM, fzar said:

I can't imagine my bike without it +3 ^ best money Iv'e spent on my bike. Go get it Done..

That's for sure.  It took out 95% of the choppiness upon decelleration, along with the excessive engine braking effect, which I hate, coming from a long line of nearly all 2-strokes. The FZ feels a bit like a latter-day 4-stroke version of an RD400. Love it!

Archived