The MT-07 Forum

My Cyberpunk '17 FZ-07 (WIP)

qcchopper

Here's my Cyberpunk FZ-07. I wanted to do something unique with my bike and I wanted high visibility.

Mods:

* Removed warning stickers on tank.
* Yoshimura fender eliminator.
* LED blinkers.
* Blue aluminum radiator covers.
* MZS Racing light blue billet aluminum levers.
* Removed passenger pegs and sissy belt.
* Removed reflectors.
* Blue reflective tape and mohawk spikes from CustomTaylor33.

* Black radiator grille. (as soon as I figure a way to install it, as of now I have to choose between the grille and rad covers)

In the mail:

* Bar-end mirrors.
* Vagrant black rear axle lifting spools.
* Aluminum radiator fluid reservoir cover.

Eventually

* Akrapovic Titanium exhaust and get the ECU flashed, hopefully next year.

Maybes:

* More sticker removals.
* Adding more reflective tape strips but I don't want to overdo it.
* Wrapping all the black plastic parts around the tank and engine with carbon fiber wrap sheet.

Open to suggestions and criticism.

FZ-07 Flash 1.jpg

FZ-07 Flash 2.jpg

FZ-07.jpg

• Premium Member

"Adding more reflective tape strips but I don't want to overdo it."

It may already be too late. 😉

JK.. very Tron looking. Good visibility. People will stop for you just to say "WTF?" as you roll by. 😆👍

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

1 hour ago, DewMan said:

"Adding more reflective tape strips but I don't want to overdo it."

It may already be too late. 😉

JK.. very Tron looking. Good visibility. People will stop for you just to say "WTF?" as you roll by. 😆👍

Thanks for the reply, now the next step will be to make sure people hear me too...

EDIT: I forgot to add an Akrapovic Titanium exhaust and ECU flash because I will not get it this year but hopefully next year.

12 hours ago, qcchopper said:

Thanks for the reply, now the next step will be to make sure people hear me too...

EDIT: I forgot to add an Akrapovic Titanium exhaust and ECU flash because I will not get it this year but hopefully next year.

How can you be a punk if you're quiet??? 🤔 

I say cut the cat loose and go with open headers. 👹

Beemer

AlbatrossCafe

Nice! Where did you get the tape at? I would like to do something similar for my bike since I ride it every day/night in the rain (although the Mohawk is too much for me lol ;)). I like your look.

7 minutes ago, AlbatrossCafe said:

Nice! Where did you get the tape at? I would like to do something similar for my bike since I ride it every day/night in the rain (although the Mohawk is too much for me lol ;)). I like your look.

Thanks, I got it from customtaylor33.com. Surely you can get less expensive reflective tape elsewhere but I read that it was the best so I didn't skimp and I am satisfied.

• Premium Member
45 minutes ago, qcchopper said:

Thanks, I got it from customtaylor33.com. Surely you can get less expensive reflective tape elsewhere but I read that it was the best so I didn't skimp and I am satisfied.

I have the same rim tape in white, his stuff is the some of the highest quality reflective tape around... you get what you pay for...

want some TRON wheels 😛

IMAG0144.jpg

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

AlbatrossCafe
On 6/16/2018 at 7:10 AM, qcchopper said:

Thanks. And you ordered the "blue" color, right?

I couldn't tell from the website, but do you have to order 2 RIM tape sets for both wheels or 1?

https://www.customtaylor33.com/shop/blue-high-intensity-rim-tape/

https://www.customtaylor33.com/shop/reflective-straight-strips/

Yeah Blue, not Baby Blue (the link you posted is the right one) and you only need one set for both sides of both wheels. You get 26 strips, you need 24.

Archived