The MT-07 Forum

500 Mile MT-07 Update

JRFlurry

Clocks about to tick over 500 miles and I'm pretty happy with the build. Still need to do something with the fork...probably just do an oil swap for now and a cartridge kit next season but I figured I'd run down the list of mods so far. And a HUGE thank you to all the forum members for all the posts! You have no idea how helpful reading though everything has been.

2018 MT-07:

Two Bros. S1R exhaust

K&N Filter w/ snorkel removed

2wdw Tune

R6 Throttle Tube

Ohlins STX46 Rear Shock

EBC HH Sintered Front Pads

Royal Purple 10w40 w/ K&N oil filter

CRG Arrow Mirrors 

Some Amazon Levers (MZS)

Pro Taper MX Pillow Grips

Yosh Tail Tidy 

Vagabond Rear Brake Tank Relocation w/passenger peg delete 

OES Frame Sliders

Auxbeam LED headlight w/LED running lights

TST Flush Front Signals

LighTech Sequential Rear Signals

Carbon Fiber: Coolant Tank Guard, Heal Guards, Sprocket Guard, Side Panals, Rear Hugger

Ram Mount & USB Charging Port

1.jpg

2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Do you hear a ticking noise coming from your motor? Ive recently started hearing a quick tik tik tik tik sound coming from  the motor. I recently put on an exhaust and got a new helmet. my new helmet doesnt have my sena on it so the first day i rode with the new exhaust was the first day i rode the bike without any music on. i dont know if the ticking started before or after i put on the exhaust.... 

12 hours ago, 510MT07818 said:

Do you hear a ticking noise coming from your motor? Ive recently started hearing a quick tik tik tik tik sound coming from  the motor. I recently put on an exhaust and got a new helmet. my new helmet doesnt have my sena on it so the first day i rode with the new exhaust was the first day i rode the bike without any music on. i dont know if the ticking started before or after i put on the exhaust.... 

I don't hear a tick but my chain makes an awful lot of noise. 

Archived